11. Would you rather write poetry with Bob Dylan or Jim Morrison?
12. Would you rather write a song with Pete Townshend or Jack White?
13. Would you rather jam out with Keith Richards or Joan Jett?
14. Would you rather party with Janis Joplin or Keith Moon?
15. Would you rather marry Alex Turner or Ezra Koenig?
16. Would you rather date Debbie Harry or St. Vincent?
17. Would you rather die with Kurt Cobain or John Lennon?
18. Would you rather dress like David Bowie or Syd Barrett?
19. Would you rather dance with Ian Curtis or Mick Jagger?
20. Would you rather protest with Joan Baez or Roger Waters?
21. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
22. Is music "good" nowadays?
23. Should bands break up over band members deaths?
24. George Harrison or Eric Clapton?
25. Thoughts on Feminism in rock?
26. is school as bad as Roger Waters makes it out to be or is it as necessary as Paul Mccartney says it is?
27. Thoughts on Yoko Ono?
28. Do you believe there should be an age limit to bands?
29. Is musical fanaticism simply a fad for teenagers?
31. Have you ever cried over a band?
32. Have you ever screamed over a band?
33. Have you ever kissed a poster of CD?
34. Have you ever spent too much time fantasizing over a band (or being in a band)?
35. Have you ever bought overpriced merchandise?
36. Have you ever tried dressing like a band member?
37. Have you ever legitimately fallen in love with a band member?
38. Have you ever considered becoming a groupie?
39. Have you ever met a band member?
40. Have you ever annoyed anyone over your music obsessiveness?
41. Would you ever follow a band?
42. Would you ever become a Groupie?
43. Would you ever drop acid with Syd Barrett (and risk schizophrenia)?
44. Would you ever smoke a joint with Bob Dylan?
45. Would you ever marry Mick Jagger (he's slept with 4,000+ women and I don't think he'll stop for a marriage)?
46. Would you ever crowd surf (to get closer to the band in a violent crowd)?
47. Would you ever time travel (with risk of getting lost in space) to meet your favorite band?
48. Would you ever strive to become a rockstar?
49. Would you ever break up with Alex Turner?
50. Would you ever collaborate with One Direction (for a mountain of money)?
51. Paul McCartney or Keith Moon?
52. John Lennon or George Harrison?
53. Alex Turner or Joshua Hayward?
54. Grace Slick or Joan Baez?
55. St. Vincent or Debbie Harry?
56. Kurt Cobain or Dave Grohl?
57. Damon Albarn or Liam Gallagher?
58. Courtney Love or Madonna?
59. Jimmy Page or Robert Plant?
60. David Bowie or Keith Richards?
61. Lennon/McCartney or Jagger/Richards?
62. Keith Moon or John Bonham?
63. Jimi Hendrix or Eric Clapton?
64. Donovan or Bob Dylan?
65. Debbie Harry or Madonna?
66. Michael Jackson or Queen?
68. The Horrors or Arctic Monkeys?
69. Buddy Holly or Chuck Berry?
70. The Ramones or Sex Pistols?